Men: What’s Wrong With Us?

15 Jun

June 15, 2018

In my last post, I asked a question about a quirk of female behavior that just didn’t make sense to me. Today, in the interest of fairness, I pose a question about men: What’s wrong with us?

I present the following sign, which I found taped on a men’s room door in the building my office occupies.

To make matters worse, that bathroom had been cleaned not half an hour before.

Seriously, fellow men, what’s wrong with us?

9 Responses to “Men: What’s Wrong With Us?”

1. Mac of BIOnighT June 15, 2018 at 8:49 am #

Different options here: 1 – it’s not intentional and he might not realize he’s doing it (he might be visually impaired, for example) 2 – it’s intentional and it’s a sort of fetish 3 – he’s just a moron with no respect for anybody.

• bmj2k June 16, 2018 at 9:36 pm #

I have never seen anything on the floor there except excess toilet paper. It is a small building and very limited suspects. For some of the reasons you cite I suspected an old man in the law firm next door. However, he had already left the building an hour before the sign went up, and also before the floor was moped. (I suspect the offense happened after the cleaning.) Then there was a middle-aged guy who that day was in clear (and gruntingly vocal) distress in the men’s room when I entered, after the cleaning, but he was standing at the urinal so I count him out.

• Mac of BIOnighT June 17, 2018 at 1:29 pm #

Well, at this point, using the famous Sherlock Holmes method, the only possible solution to this mystery is: YOU are the one pissing on the floor. You might as well admit it and get it over with. ;-P

• bmj2k June 17, 2018 at 5:36 pm #

As I wrote the post, I said to myself, this just makes me the suspect. Sigh. Not sure how I am going to get out of this jam.

2. T E Stazyk June 16, 2018 at 4:42 pm #

I have a few theories–excess haste, a feeling of I’m an important person and can’t waste time aiming, or perhaps even this? https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12067210

At least the executive in Brisbane wasn’t in the Never Wipe crew!

• bmj2k June 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm #

That made big news here. Last I read his attorney wanted to see the entire film, not just excerpts. As if the entire film will make his client look better?

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w