Occupy Mr. Blog

16 May

May 16, 2012

You hear a lot nowadays about the 99% and the 1%. Frankly, screw them both. You know who I care about? The 0.0000000001%. Or thereabouts. More or less. (Pick whichever phrase you prefer.) You know who the 0.0000000001% is? Me. Hey! Don’t do the math, I’m sure it’s right, take my word for it. What do you mean by that? Look, if it isn’t right I don’t care, I’m just trying to make a point. This is all about me so stuff your fancy mathematics and your big city “ar-ith-a-ma-tic” right where your cosine meets your tangent.

So where am I going with this? Stop rushing me. If you don’t like this blog here’s the link to Ask the Rabbi http://www.aish.com/atr/ maybe he’ll give a kugle about you.

You know what? I’ve had about enough of you. Take your stupid math-doing face and get out of here. Maybe tomorrow you’ll know your place and I’ll feel like writing a blog for you, you entitled piece of trash. You blew it, tough guy. And stay off my lawn!

7 Responses to “Occupy Mr. Blog”

1. itssrijana May 16, 2012 at 12:12 am #

rude but cute 😀

• bmj2k May 16, 2012 at 12:28 am #

Amazingly, this was like every post back in 2008. My back catalogue is bizarre.

• zathra May 16, 2012 at 1:37 am #

Don’t hold back, now. It’ll back up & cause you to develop headaches & ulcers, m.p.d…..

I want to occupy a rich widowed heiress who still looks hot. Kinda like Anna Nicole Smith before she really let herself slide. 😀 😉

• itssrijana May 16, 2012 at 6:42 am #

🙂

2. Thomas Stazyk May 16, 2012 at 3:20 am #

I DID do the math and you’re selling yourself short. The actual number is 0.000000000142592328532725

Of course in the time till you read this about a million more people will be born, so your number will get smaller

3. Saraah May 16, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

ummmmm wat is this rampage about ???????????? 0_o

• bmj2k May 16, 2012 at 6:57 pm #

I really don’t know, to be honest. But it was fun to write. Meanwhile, I have a couple of words for you: GUEST BLOG? Hmmm?