Fun With Teh Internets #3

25 Jun

June 25, 2012

You ever have a dream that’s just unreachable? No matter how hard you try, you just can’t make happen? I feel your pain. For years I’ve been dreaming about getting the perfect tattoo. But no matter how hard I look, I can never find an artist who can handle my requirements. And really, what’s so hard about it anyway? Why is it so impossible to find a tattoo parlor that can handle something simple like a full-face picture of Jerry Orbach as he looked in Dirty Dancing, with the words “Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner” underneath in gothic script?? It’s not like I asked for anything hard like “mother” or the classic battleship.  Oh well. My dream tattoo is awesome but below are some

BAD TATTOOS

Unless this is Mrs. Danza’s arm THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ONE.  Who the eff loves Tony Danza so much they’d get him permanently on their body?? (Click here for more Tony Danza lunacy.) And the expression looks like the last simile a boy scout would see before being thrown into a victim pit. This person would’ve been better served by getting Danny Pintauro on his arm instead. (Wonder what Danny Pintauro is up to? He is selling Tupperware. For real. click and see.)

This woman needs to be beaten with a Plinko stick.

I believe this pair of YouTube clips sums up my feelings.

I understand that she plans on hiding this with an awkwardly placed bandana for the rest of her life.

This is the Jar Jar Binks of Star Wars tattoos. I can’t decide if this was done by a trained monkey or talented five-year old. PS- Don’t ask to see his Death Star!

And the #1 is……………………………

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…………………on second review, this one is AWESOME!

Looking at these has given me an idea for an even better dream tattoo…..what do you all think?

Oh no he didn’t!

So what’s your dream tatoo?

20 Responses to “Fun With Teh Internets #3”

1. allenkeyes June 25, 2012 at 12:47 am #

I really wonder how that last gentleman manages to style his back of the head fringe to look like a ‘stache?

2. zathra June 25, 2012 at 2:36 am #

To quote Col. Sherman Potter from ” MASH ” ” Why would anyone put a piece of art on his body that he wouldn’t put on his wall ? “. Although the Fat Guy Eating a Cheeseburger appears to be becoming a meme. 😉

• Jimbo June 25, 2012 at 8:41 am #

mmm hamburgers.

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 9:47 am #

” I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger tattoo today ” – J. Wellington Wimpy, famous hamburger gourmand / addict. 😉

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 11:04 am #

Mr Keyes will love that comment.

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

I was reminded of Wimpy w / he had a guest appearance in an ep. of Family Guy ( The one where Peter has a stroke & sues McBurgertown burgers ).

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 4:11 pm #

I vaguely remember that. Family Guy is too funny.

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

FG is funny, although they still have a lot of locker room humor & comedy routines about ” dumb religious people ” / ” dumb political conservatives “.

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

That’s Seth McFarlane…

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

He’s not using FG as a platform for his own beliefs as much as he used to ( Like having Brian ( ! ) as a hyper – ultra – Liberal ), that got kind of old & one – note.

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

Even American Dad, which I usually don’t watch, seems less political.

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

American Dad is completely crazy. Stan Smith is a send – up of all the wise, all – knowing, father figures from 50’s – early 60’s tv. I even like King of the Hill’s ” Hank Hill ” even though the man clearly has a variant of OCD.

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

Hank Hill turned up on The Cleveland Show last night (was it a repeat?) in rehab for huffing propane.

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

I saw that one ! KotH has been spoofed – mostly good naturedly – on FG, The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show. Hank Hill is basically likeable, although he’s another re – iteration of the 50’s father 40 – 50 years into the future type, like Stan Smith.

• Thomas Stazyk June 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

In a way, the new tattoo meme guy is a modern rendition of Wimpy. Have a look:

• allenkeyes June 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm #

I’m trying not to burn it out but I just think about that picture of the guy with the burger and laugh out loud. Did it on the train this morning!

• zathra June 25, 2012 at 9:56 pm #

” Buddha ( actually Hotei ) enjoying Burger “, followed by ” Buddha ( Actually Hotei ) having his cholesterol checked “. 😀

3. Thomas Stazyk June 25, 2012 at 3:43 am #

What is wrong with people?

I saw this list of top ten professions for 2020 and one was “tatoo remover.” Tattoo in haste, repent at leisure.

• bmj2k June 25, 2012 at 6:10 am #

Wow, scary but not surprising.

4. Thomas Stazyk June 25, 2012 at 3:43 am #