Imponderable # 20: London England

7 Oct

October 7, 2011

Do I need to go into this?

I take issue with the judge. If the Mafia really did poison my urine, you bet I’d pee it out ASAP.

But the real issue is about placing this man in the witness protection program. You can’t expect him to rat on the Mafia and not get whacked. He has a target on his back now. They already went after his urine, what could be next, his poop?

Why would the Mafia poison the water supply? I guess that’s Imponderable.

Did this guy really expect to get away with that lame excuse?

The answer has to be no.

How did his lawyer say that in court with a straight face?

The question is Imponderable.

But lawyers do that sort of thing all the time.

6 Responses to “Imponderable # 20: London England”

1. Thomas Stazyk October 7, 2011 at 12:44 am #

Yeah, the mafia isn’t going to be happy that this has leaked out. They’ll probably be really pissed.

• bmj2k October 7, 2011 at 6:19 am #

Getting this guy will be their number one priority.

• Daniel October 7, 2011 at 7:01 am #

That guy sounds like a real drip !! How much information has been allowed to trickle out about this case, I wonder ? You went where I was hesitant to go….. & so did Michael Jones. 😉

2. Daniel October 7, 2011 at 5:58 am #

If I’d been on the jury, they would have tossed me off for trying unsuccessfully NOT to chortle, chuckle or guffaw while this guy was being examined, cross – examined, etc.

• bmj2k October 7, 2011 at 6:20 am #

I’ve gone to great lengths to get off jury duty but if I had to serve, that would be the case.

• Daniel October 7, 2011 at 6:56 am #

I’m not sure how juries are picked ( Criteria, etc. ) across the pond, but I’d be disqualified for tittering about this case, at least. I’m very sure of that.