FUN WITH TEH INTERNETS: SPECIAL BATMAN EDITION!

8 Oct

October 8, 2012

We’re going old school FWTI  (that’s Fun With Teh Internets for you laypeople) and doing  5 of the most messed up bat-pictures I could find on the net! But today, instead of my usual commentary, we get a bonus – Batman himself will show us just how depressing some of these pictures are to him.

TODAY’S SEARCH:  FAIL BATMAN

Number One

Number Two

Number Three

Number Four

Number Five

Mr. Blog wishes he could unsee this. Damn you Keyes!

Here’s a fun bonus from my favorite Batman episode ever! Kowabunga-begorrah!

7 Responses to “FUN WITH TEH INTERNETS: SPECIAL BATMAN EDITION!”

1. zathra October 8, 2012 at 5:19 am #

Some of these pictures are so PATHETIC that they’re funny. The 1st one looks almost like he’s trying to look like Zorro, Jr.

• bmj2k October 8, 2012 at 5:50 am #

Don’t know what’s up with that one.

• zathra October 8, 2012 at 6:05 am #

They’re all about as convincing as kiddy Halloween costumes. About as convincing as the toy “robots ” & spaceships that my cousin & I used to make as kids.
        ” Nearly – Morbidly – Obese ” Batman = Oy ! Some of these guys would have to use a Bat – forklift to put them in the reinforced Bat – SUV…..

• bmj2k October 8, 2012 at 6:54 am #

I get that it is all about fun (I get into cosply a little bit in Wednesday’s post) but at some point yo have to realize you look ridiculous. The first guy, silly as he looks, at least seems to have a semse of reality, I think the BAt-underoos show he’s in on the joke. The other guys… not so sure. (The Bat-Begger is in on it too.)

• zathra October 8, 2012 at 8:01 am #

I like the idea of putting aside maturity or even dignity for awhile just to have fun as much as anybody else, but there are ** limits **.
            I wish I could un – see #5 as well. A year’s supply of Slim Fast shakes for Robin ! 😉

2. Thomas Stazyk October 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

It’s really scary when Batman in baggy shorts and the Joker on surfboards are the most sane images in a post! Well done.

• bmj2k October 8, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

I should post that episode as a Late Night Movie House. From beginning to end that episode is an all-time classic.