June News Roundup

30 May

May 30, 2011

STUPID NEWS PLAGUES COUNTRY

Mr. Blog to Mock Headlines
Nationwide

From the Does This Sound Like A Good Idea At Any Time? Department:

Tragic story to be sure, but under what circumstance does it sound like a good idea to have a Principal hypnotizing students?

Apparently the Daily News takes this story very seriously, as they used this graphic to lead the story:

I know what you are thinking and no, I didn't make this, the NY Daily News did.

From The Department Of Somebody Missed The Real Story Here:

I invite you to read between the lines.

From my Ridiculous Story That Gives Me A Chance To Post A Picture Of A Hot Model Department:

I fail to see the problem here.

I can now tag this post "busty" and in terms of site traffic, that tag's a winner.

From The Department Of Lost Among All The Bumbling Idiocy Is A Question That Needs To Be Asked:

Why is the FBI hiring outside rent-a-cops to do their security?????????

And lastly, the Does Jeff Foxworthy Know About This? section:

7 Responses to “June News Roundup”

1. bmj2k May 30, 2011 at 12:02 am #

It isn’t quite June but hey, who doesn’t want summer to get here already?

2. Thomas Stazyk May 30, 2011 at 12:36 am #

OMG it just gets better all the time doesn’t it? How long do you think the woman who won the lottery is going to keep the money?

• bmj2k May 30, 2011 at 12:38 am #

I’d bet it’s gone already. She doesn’t seem like the saving kind, and lottery winners have a long history of going broke a few years after hitting it big.

3. JRD Skinner May 30, 2011 at 11:34 am #

Great round up – I suppose (re: the FBI story) that Marvin The Martian must have sat around quite a while wondering “where’s the earth-shattering kaboom?”

• bmj2k May 30, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

Would have been interesting if my mail-stealing neighbor got his hands on that one.

4. Ernesto May 31, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

Re: Jiffy Lube Wedding

When you are stupid your whole body suffers.

5. The Hook June 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm #