Kittens! Adorable fuzzy kittens!

9 Jul

July 9, 2012

Did that title get your attention? Here is Allan Keyes and this time around I had to insert my own comments for balance.

————————

Kittens! Adorable fuzzy kittens! Everybody loves ‘em! Every time  I see a kewte kitten I just have to run over and pet it and play with it and dangle a piece of yarn in front of it (why yes I carry yarn with me, doesn’t everyone?)

Even Mr. Blog himself loves kittens. Why half of his hard drive is devoted to his favorite: THE LOLCATS:

MR. BTR: I HATE THE LOLCATS! I CAN’T STAND THEM! I AM DEVOTING TOMORROW’S BLOG TO HOW MUCH I HATE THEM! These are NOT from my hard drive!

(TAKEN FROM MR. BLOG’S PRIVATE  STASH:)

MR BTR: GAH! I HATE YOU ALLAN KEYES FOR PUTTING THIS CRAP ON MY SITE!

(and NO, I’m not throwing the pic of the fat guy eating the cheeseburger up here either!)

MR. BTR: Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that for you.

Aren’t these the most adorable things you ever saw? The kitties are talking like people! (Related Simpsons quote: “”Look at Branford II! Isn’t that cute? He thinks he’s one of the Models, Inc.!”. There’s a Simpsons’ quote for everything, except maybe a colostomy)

MR. BTR: I looked. He’s right. That’s more of a South Park thing.

So for Mr. B’s birthday, I’m going to give him a gift:  Presenting the BLOCATS:

MR. BTR: This is NOT my birthday. For the record, I share my birthday with a notroious 18th Century British barrister.

FUN WITH TEH INTERNETS:   UGLY KITTENS

Hmmm…..you dye this bad boy green and he looks like the Hulk:

(Alternate line: “You neuter me. I claw out your jugular vein

This one is a shame, because he’s ALMOST cute. He’s like Frank Stallone – almost legit, but not quite:

Consider the caption for this one to be a reader submission contest. Mr B. will pick the winner.

MR. BTR: Thanks for the extra work, pal.

“I can never haz luv because I look like lemur”   The one on the right is just scary. Look at those eyes. Imagine if you awoke at 5 in the morning to see that sitting on your chest, staring at you. Two words: “thunderclap coronary”

MR. BTR: You could have posted the exact same comment under the Stallone picture.

“I haz no front teef because cats can’t use toofpaste”

I actually kind of like this little guy, because he puts me in mind of my FAVORITE tag team EVER, Demolition:

Classic Axe and Smash! No Crush allowed.

MR. BTR: The one on the left went on be The Repo Man.

Sigh.

I’m not joking either. These two were the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic. I lead a sad life…

And the #1 picture for UGLY KITTEN IS……………

“When I grow up, I can haz be on To Catch a Predator?”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. B!!!!

MR. BTR: You guys miss the Fat Guy this week? Don’t worry, I have your back. I present to you, the lolfatz!

13 Responses to “Kittens! Adorable fuzzy kittens!”

1. zathra July 9, 2012 at 12:09 am #

Pictures #3 & #2 look like extra terrestrial gargoyles.

• bmj2k July 9, 2012 at 12:23 am #

Some of those cats scare me.

• zathra July 9, 2012 at 12:27 am #

Cats can be as loyal as dogs, though. My uncle & aunt have a very friendly one that they’ve trained to a degree. Even though she tries to explore a lot.

• bmj2k July 9, 2012 at 12:40 am #

Growing up I had the sweetest cat in the world. On the other hand my aunt had the angry cat from Hell.

• zathra July 9, 2012 at 12:49 am #

Oh, NO – My step – sister had the most evil cat in the world. We’re talking the Vlad Tepes & Anti – Christ of the feline world, my good fellow. Seriously. I touched with a cross from Fatima & the cat had smoke coming from its fur !

• Jimbo July 9, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

I had a sweet cat called boots (he was black and had white “boots”) anyway, my dad ran him over with the lawnmower.

• zathra July 9, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

My stepsister’s cat probably died from withdrawal – I wasn’t around for her to scratch, bite & hiss / growl at anymore. Other cats : Ok, this cat : an ( un ) holy terror.

2. zathra July 9, 2012 at 12:16 am #

& # quatro looks like the little kitteh has a cleft palate. Poor little guy.
    The only cat I really hated, I mean HATED, loathed, disliked, despised, etc., was my stepsister’s Siamese cat. She spoiled the little furball rotten,& the little feline went all Linda -Blair’s character – from – the – Exorcist on me. But she never tried to discipline the little future toilet brush candidate. 😉

3. pennycoho July 9, 2012 at 12:27 am #

Oh my G…..! I love you sense of humor. More please!

• bmj2k July 9, 2012 at 12:37 am #

Credit for this one belongs to my brother. Tomorrow you’ll get my take on the lolcats. (I hate them!)

• Jimbo July 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

Meow!

Look, I hate to break up diz cat show but you said the secret word, “colostomy” which reminds me of a story….

When I was like 9 or 10 my grandmother came over to my house and she had a colostomy bag. Anyway, she needed help into the house and so I went outside and helped her slowly in.

Her bag broke all over my foot. She noticed it – I noticed it.

She said, “Oh my bag just broke on your foot.”

And I said, “Yep. No biggie!”

And that’s when I knew I had become an almost man.

• bmj2k July 9, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

As far as rites of passage go, that’s pretty good.

4. allenkeyes July 9, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……………..LOLFATS! I needed new background for my desktop….Mr. B, you win the internet!