A Photo Tour of Japan, Part Two

9 May

May 9, 2012

Continuing my spotlight on my brother’s vacation pics, here are ten more photos from Japan. Enjoy.
You can find the previous ten pictures right here.

Akusaka Arcade

Wasabi Farm

Hakone

Tea Ceremony

Nagano Snow Monkey Park

Mt. Fuji

Matsumoto Castle

Kenrokuen Gardens

Imperial Palace

Golden Pavilion

About these ads

7 Responses to “A Photo Tour of Japan, Part Two”

1. zathra May 9, 2012 at 1:20 am #

Nihon is an exceptionally beautiful country, even though some of the customs & contemporary culture might seem a tad eccentric to us. I have a friend who has a friend who lives in Italy & runs a B & B w / her husband, even though she’s Japanese – American, & EVERY Dec. 7, they call each other. What the rationale behind this custom is, I haven’t a clue.

2. Thomas Stazyk May 9, 2012 at 1:52 am #

Japan at it’s best–when you look at these pictures along side some of the others and think of Gozilla, etc., it really helps you see how hard it is to figure out what’s going on over there.

• zathra May 9, 2012 at 5:47 am #

I even have an Indonesian friend whose niece is fluent in Japanese, & she herself is familiar with many aspects of Japanese culture, even though I don’t think she’s been there herself.

3. J.R.D. Skinner May 9, 2012 at 10:10 am #

Beautiful shots, but you know the guy in the Mount Fuji house is constantly shouting at people further down the slope to get off his lawn.

• bmj2k May 9, 2012 at 11:11 am #

If it didn’t stop Rodan it wouldn’t stop my brother.

4. Mac of BIOnighT May 9, 2012 at 1:23 pm #

Look at the wasabi farm: have you ever seen any cultivation in any western country crossed by such a beautiful, imperious and graceful bridge?

• bmj2k May 9, 2012 at 1:55 pm #

No place I could afford that’s for sure.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 451 other followers