Imponderable #43: Huntington West Virginia

20 Apr

April 20, 2012

I know what you are thinking. “Damn, I would love to see those court papers!” Well thanks to the internet you can! They are available in full at http://www.inversecondemnation.com/files/rocket.pdf  but I have excerpted the relevant and funny sections here.

This is a negligence case, but  unbelievably, it is against the fraternity, not the asshole who put a rocket in his asshole. The crux of the lawsuit is that there was a broken railing on the roof and there were a railing he never would have fallen off the roof.

I say if he didn’t try to shoot a rocket out of his ass then none of this would have happened. This is what is going to college these days.

How much money will a jury award this jerk? The question is Imponderable.

About these ads

6 Responses to “Imponderable #43: Huntington West Virginia”

1. zathra April 20, 2012 at 12:30 am #

I see a future for this guy on MTV’s ” Jackass ” TV show ” or one of TruTV’s reality shows, or perhaps Spike TV’s ” 1,000 Ways to Die “. Shows I watch when I’m absolutely ultra – uber – bored.

• bmj2k April 20, 2012 at 12:32 am #

I gave up on TruTV a loooong time ago. It is the worst of the worst, bottom of the barrel trash.

• zathra April 20, 2012 at 12:36 am #

To reiterate – I watch dreck like this only when I reach the Apex, the ne plus ultra, creme de la creme, nay, the Koh – – Nor of BOREDOM.

• bmj2k April 20, 2012 at 12:45 am #

Lol, that’s the only way anyone can.

2. Thomas Stazyk April 20, 2012 at 2:18 am #

I wonder if his girlfriend was suitably impressed.

And speaking of imponderables:

3. Jeffrey Lynch April 20, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

Dang, and when I was a kid all that we ever did was light farts.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 435 other followers